Welcome to Launch
We have an outstanding Special Education program including the following settings and services:
- 2 Integrated co-taught classes at each grade level
- 2 self-contained 12:1:1 classes
- 3 in house counselors and social workers
- Occupational therapy, speech therapy, physical therapy and additional related services
All students with IEPs at Launch receive 100% their required related services and meet their IEP goals.
Ready to Enroll?
If you are ready to enroll, visit our How to Enroll page for resources and additional information.
Learn More About Launch
Join us at one of the times below for a Virtual Information Session to hear from our Principal, Director of Special Education, Parent Coordinator, Student Ambassadors and other Launch staff to hear about our culture, our program and what makes our school special.
Why Launch?—A Virtual Information Session
How to Join:
- Info Session 1:
- Tuesday, April 7th • 11:00am - 11:45am
Meeting ID: 236 144 071
*To join - download the Zoom app on your phone or tablet or join from a computer.* No RSVP necessary.